ESCAP Briefing Programme
Our briefing programme provides an opportunity for your group to receive an overview of the United Nations and its work as well as share insights into ESCAP’s wide-ranging agenda.
The goal of our briefings is to further an understanding of and an appreciation for the work of the United Nations in the Asia-Pacific region. This provides an invaluable educational opportunity tailored specifically to your group.
You may request a briefing when planning to visit the ESCAP headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand.
Who are briefings for?
While any group may request a briefing, the most frequent requests come from:
- high school and university students
- business and government representatives
- non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
Details about briefings
- Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance.
- A minimum of 20 participants is required for briefings.
- Briefings at ESCAP headquarters are available on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2.00-4.00 p.m.
- Room availability is very limited. Arrangements for rooms and speakers are subject to change.
- Briefings are organized free of charge.
How do I request a briefing?
Due to the popularity of briefings, availability is limited. Please complete the request form.